• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Canyon Feb 23

Ha, careful what you ask for! I just may join you!

oh boy, he's back! did you get your rear end all patched up? what was the damage on that?

Not sure Dan, probably let Art take another stab is sidewinder then who knows. i sort of want to check out that new trail out there. i hear its fun. otherwise maybe bronco peak (3A if i can convince the group) and/or gun slinger? figure it out when we get out there i guess

Not that I was officially in, but I'm out. The connector is bad azz right now, and not in a good way. If you run it, get an early start make sure at least someone has a winch.

it's tore the f up. i dont think anyone made it through without a winch or damage, and there were no rigs with less than 35's and 2 lockers, and 2 rigs with 37's, 1 tons, and lockers.

Bronco peak is def WAY washed out from the last time i ran it. we went up it. fun time. that new trail diamond back or whatever it was called was fun too. i got to winch some wranglers up hill, that was cool. LOL

IMG_0618_zps0fdbf19f.jpg

IMG_0617_zps3ac34500.jpg

IMG_0608_zps92228148.jpg

112_zpsc7763986.jpg

IMG_0629_zps132f7bd2.jpg

IMG_0625_zpsb38950fc.jpg

IMG_0599_zps903609cb.jpg

IMG_0586_zps0b5067b3.jpg

IMG_0587_zps8567ac85.jpg

no kidding, hurry up dude!!! jk :p

i wish someone would have taken some of my rig. i have literally 100 photos of everyone else. lol

Next time bring me. I don't have a rig and I just like taking pics of everyone elses junk. :shiver:

Plus I kick in for gas.

Back