• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My next project.

BoringDave

NAXJA Forum User
a couple poser pics in the front yard.

1871b4ee-c666-bda8.jpg

1871b4ee-c682-5a8b.jpg

That's sweet! What are your plans for it?

The plans are 4" lift, Metal cloak hi line fenders,5.38 gears and 37" Falken Wild Peaks. It's going to be a daily driver.

Well I guess I'll spill the beans, The JK's not mine. It is going to be my next project but it's a buddy of mines from out of town. He bought it while he was over to visit. He had a TJ before and someone ran into it a few weeks back so with the money he got from that he bought the JK. I tried to get him to buy a LJ Rubicon but he insisted on having 4 doors and couldn't justify a JK Rubicon.

The plans are going to be as I described above. I say this is going to be my next project because he is mechanically retarded and can't even change his own oil if he had to. Anytime he gets an idea he wants to do something he has me do it for him so it will be right and safe.

Dave

Well I guess I'll spill the beans

he is mechanically retarded and can't even change his own oil if he had to. Anytime he gets an idea he wants to do something he has me do it for him so it will be right and safe.

Dave
Got me! Haha

I had a couple of friends like that, it gets old.

Back