• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Surprise lake, Cayada Creek, Near Wilkeson, WA.

Boxil

NAXJA Forum User
I'm planning on going up to the Cayada creek area near wilkeson this saturday the 8th. Just going to be exploring new roads and trails. Trails are easy to moderate. Only one section i know of that would require a winch and you might be able to make it with front and rear lockers. A few high mountain lakes to enjoy and an old mine to explore. If you are interested in going just shoot me a pm or send me a text. i'd say meet up at the Wilkeson Coke ovens as a staging point around 8:30 to 9ish a.m. If you want to explore the mine, make sure you bring good waterproof boots and a bright flashlight. Hike to the mine is pretty steep but only about a 100 feet. Inside the mine is up to 1200feet. This is not an offical NAXJA event, just make sure your rig is safe and sound. 253.948.6925 - Sean

It kinda sounds like everyone on this forum only has rigs that are just yard art and they are afraid to take them out.

Back