• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help!!

Pnwxj808

NAXJA Forum User
I just lifted my 95 xj and I did not correct dive line angles.when I parked for the first time in my yard on a slight hill and the motor dies almost like it slowed down and alternator cut out like it was not spinning fast enough to generate currant. The Jeep was low on fuel so when I got it running again I went to the gas station and put fuel in it. I came back home and parked in the exact same spot and it started slowing down again and lights started surging but did not die. This has got me confused and I don’t know what it could be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Load Tested the alternator and battery ? Cleaned inspected and snugged all the charging wires, battery wires, and wire connections ? Tested the fuel pressure ? Confirmed all the wire harness wire plugs are clean, free of corrosion, and snuggly joined ?

Vacuum line sounds probable.

How much incline are we taking about?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’ve checked vaccums and they are fine but I do have bad battery wires and they are to short I believe it’s hard to put the connectors on the battery so that might be the problem... maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back