• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out 1990 xj start over

allinked25

NAXJA Forum User
ok lets start this over so some people will understand and not throw fits i am parting out my 1990 xj it runs fine the only things that are not for sale are the rims and tires and the winch and bumper. and the ac lines compressor and condensor are gone also it has a pro comp 3 inch lift on it and i pu put 2 inch blocks and spacers on top of the 3 inch lift let me know what u need i am in mesa and the track bar is gone to. my number is 480-600-8652 i dont always have access to a computer so email me if you can [email protected] that way people wont have no more confusion

what size spacers?

i was asking 125 for the roof rack and the hood i would like to keep the loovers if possible if u dont want them u can have it for 20

fan shroud is broke at bottom, elec fan is good, batt tray is there but is in eh shape but holds a bat ill let ya have that interior is greyish blue not shure im color blind i swear and no center consule and back seat is there what interior parts u need besides those

Back