• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Fall Cleanup - November 12, 2016

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
We are looking at Saturday, November 12 for the fall cleanup run at Redbird. This will coincide with the Main Event Offroad Club's Toys for Tots run at Redbird Station as we have done in the past.

If this date works for most/some/a few people I will submit it to the DNR.

Re: Redbird Fall Cleanup

Works for me. If we can get a positive date set I can take day off work to go down early

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Redbird Fall Cleanup

Works for me. If we can get a positive date set I can take day off work to go down early

Same for me.

mac 'main event had a raffle last year' gyvr

If I can ride in an empty seat I would still like to go.

I'm OUt, UofL home game and only missed 2 home games in 16 years.

I am interested in helping out. I haven't participated in any MWC events as yet, so it'd be a great chance for me to get engaged.

Is the November 12 date firm?

As far as I know we are doing the November 12th date. Haven't heard anything different.

Also the Main Event club is sponsoring a Toys for Tots run that day, and we are encouraged to bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate.

Okay now that hall-o-wheelin is sadly over.... Repairs to the xj. Luckily I think the only thing broken is my driver mirror.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Everyone camps, Redbird Station is right by the entrance and that's where they go.

Trying to get everything done in time on the XJ and drive down Friday evening, just a small list to finish up to make it wheelable.

It would be the first time wheeling since winterfest...

Back