• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

June 4, 2016 Meet and Greet

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
June 4th planned Meet and Greet Dickeys BBQ in Heber. Please post up if you are planning on attending so the club officers know. What about 6:30 PM? Let us know.

Meant to post yesterday, but such is life...

I am going to be going. I plan on making it a short trip through AF canyon, Alpine loop, Cascade springs and come into Heber on the back side. Afterwords I believe the wife and I plan on camping and fishing in the canyon Saturday evening.

If anyone is interested, please post up. I may end up working on my jeep tomorrow as it started misfiring yesterday. I will still make it if you want to meet up there. I will just have to drive my sisters for the day.

Say, 3pm-4pm or if another time suits you better, speak up.

As of 5:29 PM no one has posted up as going, so Chris (VP) and I are cancelling this Meet and Greet. His Heep is missing on idle and I have most of the front off of mine to straighten the fenders and repaint the whole dog cage. Maybe next time.

Back