• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May 21 Trail Run

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I suggested either a run to Callao and back on a more southerly route and I suggested a morning at 5-mile pass doing the usual Rattlesnake, Green Monster mine, etc. Anyone interested and which would you prefer?

Both would start west of Lehi around 9:00 AM. Post up please. At least let me know that there is still some interest in this club. SandySteve, Secretary-Treasurer.

Wish I could make it. My weekends in May are booked

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

It's Friday the 20th of May. I suggested above a short run Saturday the 21st out to 5-mile and up the mountain (Rattlesnake, etc.). Anyone interested? Also, if 9:00 is too early, anyone prefer 10:00 AM to start? Post up.

I am going to have to see how I feel in the morning, I fell ill yesterday and still put in almost 30 hours to work the last 2 days. So don't wait for me if I am not there.

Let's make it at 10:00 AM at the Walmart Parking lot west of the intersection of Rte 68 (Redwood Road) and 73. That's west of Lehi. Make a run out to 5-mile (25 miles) and up the trails from there. Hopefully the rain will hold off. If you cannot make it, I would appreciate a call (8oh1)2fore3-5149. Chris, hope you feel better by tomorrow.

Back