• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March events

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
March 11, Village Inn Murray 6:30 PM. Please post up if you are attending. Last month it was only the VP and Secretary Treasurer and families.hasta

March 26 - Pony Express Trail West to East Post up if interested. Don't want to cancel this one like the February run due to lack of interest. Tentatively meet in Wendover at about 9:00 or 9:30 AM run east to get back to SLC.:soapbox:

The 26th is Easter weekend, I've already got plans or I'd be up for another PET run

Some details about the Pony Express run? My XJ is currently sans transmission, but my F-150 has new AT's and I get free gas.

Jared:patriot:

Jared, as you can see you are the only one who has expressed an interest in this run so far. As of today (Thursday) my XJ is still not running, and the Prez (moparcyco) has to work, so I don't know if this will even happen. I won't have a problem if you run in your F-150, heck you could do this one in a Nissan Sentra for the most part. Stay tuned to find out if anyone else is even interested.:dunno:

Understood. Spending the day putting much of the XJ back together wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing either.

Jared:patriot:

Back