• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter trail ride.

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
When:April 29th

Where:The snakes/5MP

Time:9:30am

here's the scoop we'll meet at the snakes parking lot at 9:30 am hit the snakes then if there is time and interest we'll head up the canyon to see if we can get to a few mines that have structures and the barrick mercur mine.

here's directions to the parking lot: http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=7...UOdP-Q&oq=Redwood+Road,+73+le&mra=ls&t=m&z=12

thats from the cross rds to roughly the parking area. you'll see rigs in the parking lot. look for the XJ's :)

see y'all there :wave:

I'll be there! party1:

It looks like RME has a big group that day too. You sure you don't want to change it back to the 28th? :D

there's more BIGGER groups going saturday tho. at least there's only a couple groups going early as us on sunday. so i think we'll be fine.

also don't forget we will have some items to give away for paid MEMBERS.

As you know, I can't make this one. However, I may have Tristen attach his cam to the passenger seat, and I can virtually be there. And thus, be eligible for the giveaway, right?:wave:

jk

Bummed I can't go, though.

As you know, I can't make this one. However, I may have Tristen attach his cam to the passenger seat, and I can virtually be there. And thus, be eligible for the giveaway, right?:wave:

jk

Haha! wouldn't that be sweet! Bummed you can't make it too!

jk

ha ha maybe a holographic image of you in the passenger seat would be cooler :D

also if anyone feels like camping a couple of us will be camped up the sunshine canyon rd a bit. won't be there til saturday evening-ish though.

and the turnoff for sunshine is about 1/2 north of where the meeting place for this run is. should be able to see the motorhome from the hwy.

I would really love to go, But My XJ won't be Trail ready until the end of next month ! :(

I won't be that guy wheeling w/o recovery points an my XJ will be getting some wrenching time on Sunday ( Installing the new Header Panel/ Rear Locker )

For all whom go Have Fun an take some pics.

it was hit and miss for me, more miss then hit :( but over all a good day! hopefully next time I wont have to leave the group to go do other BS lol

great day! good turnout and lots of fun. i think i brought most the silt back with me ha ha

thanks to those that made the trip.

I had a great time today. Thanks for for letting me tag along.
anytime man! good seeing ya again.
it was hit and miss for me, more miss then hit :( but over all a good day! hopefully next time I wont have to leave the group to go do other BS lol

ya next time stick with the group and you'll be good and get to see the fun stuff ;)

I was way late, but I ran the snakes with my dad, saw the eagles nest, and Wayne's World! I didn't run with you guys but I still had a ton of fun, I'm very pleased with my Jeep. :D

Back