• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May chapter trail ride.

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
When-sat the 12th

where-lil moab.

we will meet at 9am at the chevron in the lehi crossroads.

for those of you who don't know where thats at here's the map.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.387776,-111.916761&hl=en&num=1&t=m&z=17

seems there has been interest of a few going out for the night but don't know who all it would be.

the plan is to play around in the area for a bit then after i'll be headed over broad canyon to blackrock then from there to possibly scranton but will be heading to the old mercur cemetery. if anyone wants to tag along your more then welcome.

we will be on CB channel 34 hope to see ya there.

seems there has been interest of a few going out for the night but don't know who all it would be.

92.7% sure I will be camping out there Friday night, but I won't be there until after 9:00pm. I don't know the area very well at all, so I'll be looking for anywhere in the general area that I can light a fire and sleep in the jeep. I'll have the CB on if anyone wants to join me.

well my daughter wanted to camp so i will be camping saturday night somewhere around simpson springs i think. anyone is welcome to join if they want.

Back