NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Old February 4th, 2008, 16:59
NAXJA Forum User

Red face 93' 4.0 h.o engine parts on 89' 4.0

my daughter beat her country xj 1/2 to death and was wondering if i could use any of the "outer" engine parts on my 89 ltd.to mabe get more power? Is it possible to use her open radiator instead of my closed, or is that a bad idea? her engine had a rod knock for some time but got alot worse, changes the oil when its time to get state inspection 1 time a year !! she busted the pinoin joint but never left me know or i could of fixed it (i did now) so for about two months she had front wheel drive, needless to say the transfer case is toast but it still works in awd, and then some how the front door just "fell off", the front end got shifted to the left about 2" and a 3" hole torn through the side wall of her tire. needless to say their really isnt any body part i could use. I think kids think most parents where not kids.