• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

supercharged 5.4 and transmission

XJRunner

NAXJA Forum User
My dads selling a 02 5.4L out of a lightning. 30k miles with a 4 speed auto tranny. Complete with computer harness and even the hoses. $3300 OBO will definitely negotiate need this gone now! Matt-619 213 4581 text or call
0707121220a.jpg

0707121220.jpg

0707121221.jpg

haha not at this time but my dads willing to wheel and deal. He'll drop to 3k real quick. need it gone! and I get $500 commission so help a brother out lol

Would that bolt up to a AW4? :gee:

It actually is a direct fit, the trans bolt patterns on the light duty ford trucks is the same as the cherokees. The plug in for the trans is the same too, so the computer for the ford engine would run your aw4 just fine. I also have a small bridge i'm interested in selling too.

BUMP ;)

how old? i know land rover used a variation of ford's modular motors for a while, wonder if it'd bolt up to the trans

It actually is a direct fit, the trans bolt patterns on the light duty ford trucks is the same as the cherokees. The plug in for the trans is the same too, so the computer for the ford engine would run your aw4 just fine. I also have a small bridge i'm interested in selling too.

BUMP ;)
Had me going for a minute there ****er!

Back