• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My WTB List

Jeep450r

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Here is a list of the things I am looking for for my next build stage:

33x12.5 Mud tires for 15" rims
Wheel spacers
29 spline 8.25
HP30
4.88's for the above
Drop brackets
Extremely long shocks

My budget is TIGHT, and my offers will reflect. You have been warned :lecture: :dunce:

-Jeep450r

I have some extremely long rubicon shocks. I need to check the exact length. only 2 of them. came off the rear. I will pm when I get the specs

Shocks:
For the front you can use Monroes 32305 27" extended 15"-ish collapsed, but you will have to press out metal inserts and press in bar pins, if you know how. Will cost you at Kragen-O'ralley about $25 a piece. I can check rears if you want Monroes too about 3" longer colapsed and 5-6" longer extended then the original ones. I had to press out metal inserts from one side to the other to use bar pin eliminators or press out inserts and use bar pins from your shocks. Again, about $25 a piece. PM me if interested in rear's shocks number, I will check it for you.

Stil looking for everything above. 33's are at the top of the list.

Stil looking for everything above. 33's are at the top of the list.

Got some good MTR's. Stop by and take a look if interested. PM me if you want to come by.

I have a hp d30. 3.55's, needs new ball joints, and upper bushings, but It's free. (If you go RED!) I'm coming down to the bay on tues, if you want it.

Bump.

Tires and a stronger rear axle are at the top of the list.

Back