• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROCKTOBERFEST 2021...the swap meet thread.

You upgraded the rear axle on the van?

He went with a disc brake version, Rob.
Some stuff from me:
..125' of 5/16" winch cable with hook and roller fairlead (Warn)...no kinks, 30$
....RaDesigns AW4 Rock Shifter (gateless between reverse/drive for quicker bumping), asking 60, these sell for a lot more...
...Spal 10" electric fan, new, 30$
....Derale fin/tube fluid cooler, 6AN in/out, new, 20$
....aluminum round finned fluid cooler, new, 3"diameter x 10" long, 1/4" npt in/out, 10$
.....I'm also sitting on all side glass and door parts and trim for 97-up xjs. Rear 1/4 glass is all tinted.
Window regulators, trim parts, dark grey trim panels, etc, etc....also have dash parts, and accessory brackets and puleys for 4.0s...
Pm me with needs.
Rich.

Ah. Bet that'll be nicer when pulling the trailer to a stop.

I still have the following:
- OEM rear bumper for 84-96 with mounting brackets and used(but serviceable) bracket-to-body bolts. Make offer.
- Never-used roller fairlead with mounting hardware: $15
- RE1600 Adjustable Track Bar and OEM Frame-side Trackbar bracket. Bar needs new axle-end bushing, no axle-end mounting hardware included, frame-side bracket still attached. $15

You upgraded the rear axle on the van?

Yep, what Rich said, it was something I was looking into for awhile, and when a fella cut me off coming home from the day trip, thought I was hitting him for sure, it was time to upgrade. Found a rear from an 03, thanks to victor jr, complete with low miles and price so I pulled the trigger and put it in, also ran all new lines and upgraded the front rubber lines to braided ss, she stops on a dime now.

STROKER

Adding on:
I have a Coleman propane (the camp can) tent heater, great for keeping the tent dry and cozy on cool nights, plus a Coleman battery powered tent fan/light. 10$ each?
Alpine mrv-f250 4 channel Amp. 45watts x 4, new in box, asking 75 obo.
Milwaukee screw shooter (corded), excellent condition, 30$
Rich

Last edited:
Back