• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROCKTOBERFEST 2020 Swap Meet Page!

- OEM Rear bumper with mounting brackets (for 84-96). Make offer

- Chrome Passenger-Side electric side mirror in the 84-96 style (think it's aftermarket, but not sure how to confirm). Chrome in good condition and electrics are fully functional, but engine-facing side of breakaway retainer clip is broken off (breakaway function still works fine). $15

- Rubicon Express RE1600 adjustable track bar. Good condition other than Needing new axle-end bushing, comes with OEM Frame-side bracket still attached (fair condition at best, came off my '92 and the hole where the track bar attaches is wallowed out slightly). $35

- Quadratec roller fairlead, brand new/never used, includes mounting bolts. $15

Radesigns Rock shifter, Great condition, 60$..
Oem door and rear 1/4 glass, 10$ each, 1/4 glass and rear door glass are all tinted, with gaskets for the 1/4s.
99 aw4, worked fine when pulled at 155k, 60$
K&N air filter/intake tube (FIPK). used, but in decent shape. 30$.
Fuel tank/pump assembly from a 99. Worked fine when pulled, 30$
4.56 ring and pinion sets (yukon) for hp30 and 8.25. Used, but good condition. 100$ /set.
125' 5/16" winch cable and warn hook , 25$ great shape, no kinks or rust.
1 set 29 spline 8.25 shafts, great shape. 25$

Last edited:
Radesigns Rock shifter, Great condition, 60$..
Oem door and rear 1/4 glass, 10$ each, 1/4 glass and rear door glass are all tinted, with gaskets for the 1/4s.
99 aw4, worked fine when pulled at 155k, 60$
K&N air filter/intake tube (FIPK). used, but in decent shape. 30$.
Fuel tank/pump assembly from a 99. Worked fine when pulled, 30$
Rich Might be intrested in the shifter, we'll take the K&N air filter and tube. We arrive friday afternoon.

I need to see what I have, I've got some engine internals (crank, cam, head bolts, etc + thermostat housings and other bolt on stuff) I'm not gonna reuse in my stroker,

-A short side dana 30 axle and stub shaft

-Some (I think 3?) alloy xj rims off my jeep from when I bought it

-I've still got stock front coils/shocks and 2ish inch coil spacers

-Stock 97+ bumper end caps

-An iro cat back exhaust

-A crapload of nuts and bolts/bushings/connectors/doodads/etc.

Probably other stuff I'm forgetting, if anyone's interested let me know and I'll make sure I bring those parts, if noone says anything I might just leave them at home to avoid the hassle.

If anyone has tail lights or passengers side body panels I definitely am interested in a front door and fender, maybe others depending on budget, hope to see y'all next weekend

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I need to see what I have, I've got some engine internals (crank, cam, head bolts, etc + thermostat housings and other bolt on stuff) I'm not gonna reuse in my stroker,

-An iro cat back exhaust

Probably other stuff I'm forgetting, if anyone's interested let me know and I'll make sure I bring those parts, if noone says anything I might just leave them at home to avoid the hassle.

If anyone has tail lights or passengers side body panels I definitely am interested in a front door and fender, maybe others depending on budget, hope to see y'all next weekend

Hey, I should have taillights, but ill have to check when I get there Thursday.
That said, ill definitely take those stock coils.
Rich

@Rich, not that it's relevant as I won't be there, but I'm going to replace my LP dana 30 with an HP so if you still have the gearset you were trying to sell I'd be interested in buying it from you

- OEM Rear bumper with mounting brackets (for 84-96). Make offer

- Chrome Passenger-Side electric side mirror in the 84-96 style (think it's aftermarket, but not sure how to confirm). Chrome in good condition and electrics are fully functional, but engine-facing side of breakaway retainer clip is broken off (breakaway function still works fine). $15

- Rubicon Express RE1600 adjustable track bar. Good condition other than Needing new axle-end bushing, comes with OEM Frame-side bracket still attached (fair condition at best, came off my '92 and the hole where the track bar attaches is wallowed out slightly). $35

- Quadratec roller fairlead, brand new/never used, includes mounting bolts. $15

Just remembered, I have the "motor" module out of a driver's side 84-96 mirror, and the little pot-metal "cross" thing - they were in the mirror I smashed back at NACFest, and when I took the think apart for fun, I found they were intact (and I believe the motor still works). no connector for the motor (was snapped off in the smash and I used the connector for my "new" 97+ mirror), but it has several inches of wire tail, so can be spliced into an existing mirror. If anyone's interested in these to rehab an intact but no longer functional early-style power side mirror, make an offer.

@Rich, not that it's relevant as I won't be there, but I'm going to replace my LP dana 30 with an HP so if you still have the gearset you were trying to sell I'd be interested in buying it from you

No worries, Tom! It doesn't look like its moving, so.
If you do the swap sooner than later, reach out, I won't mind shipping it either.

-An iro cat back exhaust

Ahhh sorry man I'm not going to take the coils, just found i already had a set.

Back