• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally moving up in the world

Steve_Moore

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I finally got my 3" RC lift with full packs put on, as well as a Rugged Ridge Heavy-Duty Track Bar. Man, the ride is WAYYY improved from what it was, I'm impressed.Here's some before and after pics:

I'm getting some Wild Country 31's and I have the Crager soft 8's sittin' in my livin' room, waiting to be mounted with the tires. Here's a few shots from before and after on the same piece of concrete:

Overall I'm very pleased. I do have a few ?'s though if someone could help answer them.

First, the steering wheel is 180* off, what do I do to fix it? They didn't at the shop, which pizzes me off.

Second, when I turn right, it's not as sharp as it used to be, and left still is. I know it didn't come with a drop pitman arm, but what do I do to correct this? Get another one?

Any help appreciated guys, and this site rawks!:clap:

Looks good!

Rev's gotcha covered. Adjust the draglink and restet the toe. :thumbup:

Alright, just did a search and some reading, I'll look into that, thanks guys. :thumbup:

I had the same turning probem when Rusty's sent me the wrong length trac bar. Make sure your axle is centered. When you're lifted, the trac bar will pull the axle to the drivers side.

But I see that you have a new trac bar, so that might not be an issue. Is it adjustable?

Yea, it's adjustable, but they said it was adjusted all the way in. It tracks straight when following it and the tires track good. The axle is centered like it was before.

Looks good. I just put the RC 3" AAL on mine with no track bar upgrade but did not take notice of any turning problems (but wasn't really paying attention to it either).

I also am very pleased with my lift and the ride. Had it at the Badlands Tuesday for the first time and no issues (flexed very nice also).

Got the new tires on and scheduled an alignment for next Saturday. I don't hit anything, even at full lock, but I haven't stuffed 'em yet, either. Here's a few pics.

lookin good man. I am thinking that a few of us are wheelin east of Kirksville, Mo this weekend at "The Farm" if you interested in making the haul. it is $5 per person and per rig, so it is cheap (minus the fuel to get there) :D

Back