• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BBQ - Sun, Feb 17th in OC

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
BBQ at the Prater's!

We have been asked by several folks when we are having another BBQ. We decided that this coming Sunday will be a good time to have one. I know several folks will be wheelin, but if you're not, please come by.

So here are the details:

Address: 25251 Arder Court, Lake Forest

Come anytime you want after 1:00 PM. We fire up the grill around 3:00 PM.

Simple American BBQ - hot dogs & hamburgers, chips, & a few sides. If you want ribs, chicken or steak, bring it.

It is BYOB so don't forget.... :cheers:

It is a family affair so bring the kids.... or not. If it is warm enough, we can break out the slip-n-slide, so bring suits or a change of clothes.

Please RSVP by Friday night so we can plan for the food. You are not required to bring anything, but you are more than welcome to.

BTW, the host and hostess enjoy Fat Tire and Robert Mondovi Reserve Chardonnay..... :D

Hopefully the weather will be just as nice as this weekend. According to weather.com, it should be! :sunshine:

Hope to see you here!

Ummm, Robert MOndavi is yummy!

Have you guys tried wine from San Antonio Winery....they have some yummy stuff there.

tcm glx said:
Have you guys tried wine from San Antonio Winery....they have some yummy stuff there.

Never tried it. Bring some over... LOL

My wife is becoming more interested in wine. I want to take her wine tasting in the spring. Got to get the job situation taken care of first.

sorry wont be able to make it. I'll be a truckhaven

hellbilly04 said:
Sorry Robert we can't make it. Seems my weekends are pretty full for the next month or so. Drink a few for me :cheers:

I wonder doing what??

BTT....

So Remi is the only Jeeper that wants to hang out and eat?

We will have a good group here - my friends and neighbors will be here. Families, singles, kids... it is gooing to be alot of fun.

Feel free to stop in later in the day. We start around 3:00 and folsk will probably hang out until 8:00 or maybe later. Several folks have Monday off and they will probably drink a good bit!

I might make it down, but still not sure what's up with the rest of my plans for the weekend. BBQ= happy bassthumb!

I'd consider swinging by, but it is sort of the same day as the SoCalXJ Jamboree @ truckhaven..

Sounds good guys!

We will have plenty of food. Come on by.

Hey Robert,

Last night, my wife and I thought it would be cool to go. Is it too late notice?? I can drop off the parts for Ocean_Jet too..

If it's cool, do you want us to bring any sides or burgers??

E

Thanks Remi and Elias for coming by and hanging out for a while.

I will have a NAXJA BBQ in the spring. Hope you guys enjoyed meeting my friends and nieghbors.

It was nice for the short time I was there.. Your neighbors and friends seemed cool. Next time, I'll stay longer than just saying "Hi" and "Bye"..

Oh yeah, Christy and I didn't talk at all about my almost roll on the way home. ;) Thanks for bring it up.. lol.. I didn't exactly tell the details - just that I almost rolled. Being pregnant, she just can't handle stuff like that right now. You know how preggies emotions go up and down..

Actually, all she really cares about is that I come home in one piece.. :D And now, our future wheeler..

It was good to see you guys again...

E

Back