• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just rejoined after about 7 years

xjarpad

NAXJA Forum User
What's up guys? I used to be a member here (and before it was "NAXJA") back in '98 and '99 mostly. I used to have a nicely modded 92 XJ but wrecked it in 2001 and really haven't been around here since then. I think I've got the bug again. It's good to see many of the same people are still around (and the same questions and issues are still being rehashed).

I don't have a new XJ yet, but the two D44's in my basement have been calling my name for years and reading up again is getting my blood flowing. Anyways, good to be back, just wanted to say hi.

XJArpad

Wow, welcome from waybacksville! Things have changed alot, most of them are improvements. Now, get one of those 44's in the mail and get you an XJ on top of the other one.

TRNDRVR said:
Just so you know, we chased off Beezil.

tear.gif

Hey, My 2000 classic just got t-boned so hard It flipped on its side. Its totaled and it breaks my heart to even think about it. that happened on the 15th and Now I got a bone stock 95 sport as a rebound. Got to start all over again but at least I got my health.

TRNDRVR said:
Just so you know, we chased off Beezil.

Guilty!

I admit, I gave him a ruby or two.....

or three
or four
or a bazillion....I lost count:twak:

Back