• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bad injector or bad injector plug

95 4.0 5 spd
I've been chasing the issue of code 27 I tried swapping plugs on the injectors seems like nothing changes I have approximately 14 volts on the one plug I can get my fat meter probes into. I'm leaning towards bad injector.

Any help would much appreciated.

Well I swapped injectors no change looked over my injection harness and nothing is standing out. I'm picking up my Oldmans compression tester tomorrow maybe I lost a valve. My spark plugs look good wires are like a year old tonight I'll fire it up and look for sparks. Any other advise would be great.

I fought a miss for quite some time. Every time I tried to isolate, it went away. I finally just replaced all six injector connectors (Rock Auto, $3 each, with 12" wire leads), and soldered the new leads into the harness.

Problem solved.

David Bricker / SYR

I fought a miss for quite some time. Every time I tried to isolate, it went away. I finally just replaced all six injector connectors (Rock Auto, $3 each, with 12" wire leads), and soldered the new leads into the harness.

Problem solved.

David Bricker / SYR

Problem not solved any other advice anyone. I'm feeling like buying a new jeep and swapping stuff over but I should be able to fix it but I have no correct direction.
Like 400+ for a reman computer are they really worth it?

Back