• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock hard clutch pedal. Need help please.

I won't give you grief for only replacing the parts that were bad. That is what I did when taking care of the bad bearing in the picture I posted.

Thank you for posting up the findings so the next person to come along can skip trying to solve the problem the easy way that doesn't work.

I won't give you grief for only replacing the parts that were bad. That is what I did when taking care of the bad bearing in the picture I posted.

Thank you for posting up the findings so the next person to come along can skip trying to solve the problem the easy way that doesn't work.

I ended up having them do the clutch too. Having a night to dwell on it will do all
Kinds of things to your head lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up having them do the clutch too. Having a night to dwell on it will do all
Kinds of things to your head lol.

What happened to your sense of adventure?

We are talking about a Jeep after all.

:rof:

ouch, that's why I learned to do my own work, granted the last time I had a shop put a clutch in it cost me an engine and trans
(they didn't put one of the bellhousing bolts back in, and I didn't notice it until it was too late)
they only charged $325 for labor tho

Back