• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest fest

The real question is, what do you guys want to do? ;)

We haven't set anything in stone, mostly because we don't know who all would be interested in getting together this year. We need some feedback.

I wouldn't mind getting back up to Naches for an extended weekend, whether it be summer, or later in the fall. Naches is always fun.

I would also like to head down to central Oregon, and check out Cline Butte, HooDoo, and Quack Attack.

We could also make it count, and head out of state... Moab again? :D

Waiting for a location and date too. Just installed stinky Fab long arms, 33's, rear locker.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My vote would be end of June middle of July in central Oregon (never wheeled there) Not sure I can swing Moab two years in a row. Maybe next year. I was just hoping to wheel with you guys again.

I've never been anywhere in central Oregon, but Naches would be awesome too. Only went there once 8 years ago.

I have always enjoyed Naches, there are a variety of trails that fit most any vehicle. So the stockish guys can have as much fun as the tons guys. Not sure of any other area that can provide this????
Those are kinda my thought's as well. I like Naches because you can easily spend three or four days wheeling without covering the same trail twice. There are other ORV areas that could work, but Naches has always been a favorite for me. I might have to do a scouting run for central Oregon this year and we can maybe plan for that for next year.

When do you guys want to wheel? Our typical late-June weekend, or do we want to push it off until fall this year, maybe September?

Looks like June is a no go for me due to work unfortunately. I'm booked up every weekend.

We can try to shoot for something later in the year, or someone take the reigns and get a trip going!

I have the last week in June off so I’m down for that. I mean who wanted to drag the whole family down to the grand canyon when we could go wheeling?

last weekend in June is the Gambler 500 so no go then, and the Pistons WIld poker run is the weekend before that. I'm ok with september

Back