• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally, WF2007 pictures

Unit91

NAXJA Forum User
I kinda forgot about posting a link up to the pictures that I took at Winterfest until Trav reminded me. Heres a link to my photobucket account.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f239/russd32/2007%20Winterfest/

and if anyone cares to see them, I got a few pictures of rally cars while they were in the pits.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f239/russd32/100%20Acre%20Woods%20Rally/

100_1306Small.jpg

100_1298Small.jpg

"Yer God Damn Right!!!"

No pics of your car? Did you not race?
I looked like you had a sponsorship deal worked out with DTS no?

Hale

Haleyes said:
No pics of your car? Did you not race?
I looked like you had a sponsorship deal worked out with DTS no?

Hale

Nobody could get pictures of the Subaru. Apparently modern cameras can't catch an object moving at the speed of sound. DTS sponsored me from Salem to around Collinsville until I got tired of the ricer look. An extra 60hp (6 x 10hp per sticker) made a huge difference by the ol' butt dyno.

FTW.

Unit91 said:
Nobody could get pictures of the Subaru. Apparently modern cameras can't catch an object moving at the speed of sound. DTS sponsored me from Salem to around Collinsville until I got tired of the ricer look. An extra 60hp (6 x 10hp per sticker) made a huge difference by the ol' butt dyno.

FTW.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Lawn Cher' said:
I finally have a supension that works!

I told you it was working pretty good.
I really like this pic. JIM.
100_1339Small.jpg

Lawn Cher' said:
I finally have a supension that works!
Looks good ... :thumbup:

100_1337Small.jpg

Rev Den said:
Would that be the Subaru that was scared of the mud by the cabin??

:D

Rev

Sure is, sometimes the turbo spools up and it gets out of control....even on dry roads....yeah......it's that fast:sure:

Back