• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'Out of Misery II'

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
found an 01, stock, black, body is solid, only needs a windshield. $1600-dirve it home. pics to come.

thinking 4.5" and 33's, and of course yellow flames.

dan

Sounds like you found a great deal Wheeler ...

Yellow flames are good ... rainbow flames bad.

Les

found an 01, stock, black, body is solid, only needs a windshield. $1600-dirve it home. pics to come.

thinking 4.5" and 33's, and of course yellow flames.

dan

Right on! Dan make sure you keep it on its wheels this time! :D

this is what you find when you're not looking. I sold the dude a couch and he didn't have a truck so I offered to throw it in the back of the ram. when i pulled into his drive there she sat. I asked 'what ya doin with the jeep?', he said 'the wife wants it gone out of the drive, what will ya give me fer it?'.

a match made in Bay City. :D

Funny when you least except it ,a deal falls right in your lap...

Two or four door??

Like the yellow flame idea.

Nick

this is what you find when you're not looking. I sold the dude a couch and he didn't have a truck so I offered to throw it in the back of the ram. when i pulled into his drive there she sat. I asked 'what ya doin with the jeep?', he said 'the wife wants it gone out of the drive, what will ya give me fer it?'.

"What will ya give me for it".............a couch :D

sounds like a good deal :cool:

Last edited:

that's awesome!!!

Back