• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LaDee Flats 4x4 Show: 10/27

kenny811

NAXJA Forum User
preview_LaDeeOHV.jpg

Re: 4x4 show

Thanks Kenny! Here's a bit more info on the event...

1st Annual KUPL La Dee OHV Fund Raiser & Toy Drive

On Saturday 10/27/12 we will be holding a fund raiser and toy drive to help raise funds for the new trail system being in the MT Hood National Forest, and collect some much needed toys for the Toys for Tots program. Toys for Tots has been around for 65 years and since beginning the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program in 1947, Marines have distributed more than 452 million toys to more than 209 million needy children.

In addition to helping collect toys for this years toy drive we are also raising funds to help support the construction of the brand new Class II trail system being built in the MT Hood National Forest outside of the Estacada, Oregon. This is currently the only legal class II trail system in the MT Hood National Forest. We have been working with the USFS for over two years and have just recently begun construction on the first trail. Thanks to the many generous donations of time, fuel, equipment and money from countless folks across the NW we have been able to work the trail construction for the last 9 weekends in a row, and currently have this trail roughly 60% complete. We still have work to do though before the snow flies, and also need to plan for next years trail construction. This is why we have chosen to have our first annual fund raiser with 100% of the proceeds going directly into trail construction.

The event is being held Saturday October 27th @ 10 AM across from Hard Notched Customs in downtown Vancouver, Washington. The address is 1500 Washington Street.

We will be having
  • RTI Ramp
  • Teeter Totter
  • Kids Halloween Costume Contest
  • Truck Show
  • DJ
  • Food and Beverages
  • Kids Games
  • Adult Games
  • Raffle
  • Vendor Booths
  • And Much More

I'd like to give a special thanks to New Country 98.7 FM KUPL for helping spread the word and supporting the trails. I'd also like to thank all of the vendors who have stepped up to donate to the show. Portland 4 Wheel Parts, Benchmade, Bushwacker, JeepTubes.com, Fast Specialties, Swag Off Road, Stripe Line, Warrior Products, and many more have all donated some awesome stuff for the raffle.

This event is free to attend but we would appreciate a $10 donation along with a new unwrapped toy for the toy drive. It doesn't have to be anything big, but it would be cool if the toys where 4x4 / truck related. I really think this will help put a smile on a lot of kids this Christmas, and I know having these new trails built will put a lot of smiles on the faces of many people for years to come.

To find out more about the fund raising event visit our event page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/422699444444342/

To find out more about the trail system visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/LaDeeOHV
Or the thread I started on Pirate at http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/usa-n...eded-halp.html
Or our club forum at www.thoseguysoffroad.com/tgorforum

Thanks again for everyone's support of this trail system, and I look forward to seeing you at the event and on the new trail!

Back