• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Ulithi is out there......its on my bucket list :)

I've never been to Ulithi, but I have spent plenty of time in Micronesia. If you ever get out there, be sure to dive the reefs of Palau. Spectacular! And, of course, the WWII shipwrecks of Chuuk Lagoon are worth a visit as well.

I've never been to Ulithi, but I have spent plenty of time in Micronesia. If you ever get out there, be sure to dive the reefs of Palau. Spectacular! And, of course, the WWII shipwrecks of Chuuk Lagoon are worth a visit as well.

I will, someday, pay my respects to those who lost their lives in Peleliu...... :us:

Chuuk is on that list too...I have been wanting to see the 'Japanese Pearl Harbor' for a while now. I am hoping some of the bunkers may still be in tact.

If you haven't seen it, I think you'd enjoy watching His Majesty O'Keefe. The story takes place mostly on Yap, but also prominently features Peleliu. The book is also a good read. And it's based on a true story.

f056b4e4c682a3c50fcf781fc56a4927.jpg

Good Deal! I will check it out!

Hey i have a couple of nearly bald 33x12.5r15 kevlars if any one needs a spare. I also have a six lug steel wheel with a 33' retread that i used as a spare. free to a good home. Though i do accept beer :)

Set of four new grade 8 u- bolts for Either a d35 or a d44 I'm not sure which. Measure 2 3/4" i.d. 6 1/2" from inside of u-bolt to top of threads. Free, I'm in fullerton.

Any chance you could put those on a parts train? Or take payment for putting them in a flat rate box?

If yes to either I will take them.

Any chance you could put those on a parts train? Or take payment for putting them in a flat rate box?

If yes to either I will take them.

Sure thing shoot me a pm with your phone number and we can figure something out.

(2) pair used Renix/older XJ Wiper arms (have used blades attached) with the "pin" style mount.
Could use a cleaning/paint.
(1) used stock track bar / frame mount, TRE still attached to mount. No other hardware.
Other misc. XJ/MJ parts, mostly renix-era.

Located near SLO/Central Coast. Parts train, or ship on your dime available.

Ford Exlopder 8.8 axle shafts, a little surface rust but straight, 2 longs one short

2761842d1512945114-ford-exlopder-8-8-axle-shafts-1a.jpg

One OEM JK flare; passenger side rear. Good shape but has a few scuffs.

Holy hole in a donut Batman, that's the biggest picture I've ever seen posted on the interwebz!

Thank heavens it wasn't a Den post.

David Bricker / SYR

Back