• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NW Vendors List

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
Going to give this a shot to keep it fair for everyone involved.

If you're a local vendor: please put ONE post up following this one, in THIS thread, describing yourself and what you do (services, products). Make sure to give contact information so folks know how to reach you. To keep from entering a pissing match, let's not put any pricing or hints of 'sales' in your post. Side conversations won't be allowed and the thread may be closed periodically. If it IS closed, PM me and we can set something up to have your post edited. By posting below you agree to follow these relatively simple guidelines.

We're reserving this for active business owners/employees only!

We'll see how this goes! Oh, you don't have to be a National Sponsor to enjoy the benes of this. ;)

Well now this will explain the Jason-RJR thing.

I am in charge of www.rjroffroad.com and we operate out of Tualatin, Oregon. We retail basically everything, alot of what I can get isn't listed yet.

Alot of stuff I do good deals on, and alot of stuff not so much. Just PM me for whatever you need. We do pretty good on Rubicon Express and have a free shipping promo going too on orders over $100.

Side note if any pdx locals want stuff that we stock (ie RJR Products and Warrior Products) PM me I can do good discounts on that stuff. And also PM me about powdercoating if you need something done.

We are Auburn Car Repair & Offroad. We are an independent, family owned business and have been at the same location for just over 10 years. We have been working VERY hard to establish a good reputation for quality service, repairs and upgrades on Jeep products as well as most other vehicles. Many of you have been customers for a while already, and I hope to be of service to many more of you in the future. We are a full service automotive repair and maintenance facility, not JUST offroad. We can maintain your daily driver or other vehicles as well, including Diesel performance upgrades!

We can offer competitive pricing and guaranteed installation of aftermarket components from just about any offroad parts supplier, some of which include:

Rubicon Express
Clayton Offroad Manufacturing
Teraflex Manufacturing
Currie Enterprises
Tom Woods Drivelines
Yukon Gear and Axle, Superior Axle, Dutchman Axle, Alloy USA
Detroit Locker, ARB air locker, Ox Locker, Lockright, Aussie Locker, etc.
Poison Spyder Customs
Advance Adapters
Skyjacker, Fabtech, BDS, Rancho, etc.
Mountain Offroad Enterprises
Spidertrax Offroad
THOR Armor
Warn winches
Staun beadlocks
BFGoodrich Tires
Goodyear Tires
Interco Tires
Rock Crawler & Pro Comp Wheels
BullyDog, Edge Manufacturing
Flowmaster, Magnaflow, Gibson, etc.

This is just a small sampling of what we can offer, let us know your needs!

Feel free to email, call, or PM me if there's anything I can do for you!

John Mathews
Auburn Car Repair & Offroad
253-939-5019

Hi everyone,

We are George The Jeep. We are located in the Kent/Covington area. My dad George has been buying and selling jeeps and jeep parts for around 48 years. Well let me put it this way....we have 1 1/4 acres that is all jeeps !!

We sell both new and used parts for Cj's, Tj's, Yj's, Mj's, Xj's , Sj's, Zj's jeepster's, jeepster commando's, scout's, Willy's pickup's and wagon's and many others

feel free to visit our website at :compwork: www.georgethejeep.com

for more detailed information

George or Diana
(253) 631-4390

This is our hobby that has gotten totally outta control

I am now working for Master-Pull. For those who don't know Master-Pull was founded in 1996 by [SIZE=-1]Emil Bjornsson, who was a commercial fisherman from Iceland. Emil is responsible for bringing synthetic line to the offroad community, as well as the military. Master-Pull offers the highest quality and most advanced synthetic lines for many different applications, ranging from ATV's to Military trucks and everything in between.

We also offer the Super Yanker, which is a whole new kind of tow strap that stretches up to 30% while you use it to reduce the stress on the drive train and chassis of your vehicle.

Since all the lines are made up in house we can do custom lines of nearly any size, as well as many different line options. We also repair lines, and can splice together sections that have broken.

Visit our website www.masterpull.com for more information or call 360 714 1313.

-Alex
[/SIZE]

Hi, my name is Carl, and I am with JTS Parts & Accessories. (NAXJA Titanium Sponsor) We are a worldwide differential and axle parts distributor located in Cashmere, WA. We have over $1million inventory in stock of Ring & Pinions, Lockers, Posi units, Install kits, Axles, u-joints, SYE kits, Wheel Spacers, and more. We also offer installation and wholesale programs for you vendors out there. We even have some great new products like NITRO Gear & Axle 4.88 gears for the 8.25" axle & 4340 chromoly axle shafts! I have owned several XJ's, as well as most of my family, friends & customers. We offer some of the most knowledgable and freindly service in the industry, and will offer a hand if we see you on the trail! PM, email or call anytime.*
adimage.php

Need Electrical/Mechanical Work? - I Can Help

Hey all, I've been establishing my self over the last few years in the Jeep Community, and although I'm new here to NAXJA, I've developed a good reputation on Jeepforum.com as a Jeep enthusiast who like to help other Jeepers.
I have worked in the mobile electronics field for over a decade, and hold a first class MECP Certification. I'm not an ASE mechanic, but have worked on vehicles for many many years, and can aptly handle most light mechanical work. Everything but transmission rebuilds and motor swaps (major mechanical.) However any suspension work, full lift kit installs, axle swaps, component replacement, to basic maintenance is no problem for me.
If you need electrical work of any kind, from relay work, fog/driving/rock light installs, audio system design/installation/tuning, I can give a lasting, reliable, and professional installation that you can depend on and be proud of.
If you need help doing a spring swap, ball joint repair, rebuilding a drive line, or have a whole lift kit that needs to go in, I can help you out. Maybe you have some armor that needs to go in, or a new bumper that you need help installing, let me know.
If you're in a tight spot, don't have much cash, but desperately need some help with your rig, PM me, post something here, or reach me thru my email: [email protected], and we'll see what we can work out. I've been known to spend a full day working on a Jeeper's rig for nothing more than a handshake. Bartering is always an option, so get a hold of me and let me know what your needs are.

we are SPECFab out of Kalama Wa.
We install gears,lockers and other axle work. install or build custom suspensions
we build custom body armor, roll cages and other body modifications
we mount and balance tires and also do most major mechanical repairs
pm me here or call Adam @ 360-433-7818

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back