• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

Well, I dont know if i ever updated in here when i got my new rig, and im sure most people know it, but whatever.

1988 MJ
~5'' lift
33x12.50 pro comp Xterrains - balding badly, same size swampers on the way
4.0/aw4/242
Straight pipe
giant mudflaps
bumper off of a 1971 ford f100
Honda prelude bucket seats
XJ center console

DSCF0226.jpg

DSCF0219.jpg

DSCF0224.jpg

DSCF0203.jpg

And yes thats how it usually looks.

Last edited:
Hi there im new to the west side. i live in arington. i have 88xj lifted with 35" d30 456 locked and d35 456 locked and other stuff. looking to meet new people and do some wheeling.

101_1587.jpg

101_1593.jpg

101_1599.jpg

Buy that from Rick?

nice xj where you wheel at?

Sure looks like it, who wants to be on when his rear axle will explode? I'm willing to be halfway through the shoe string trails at Naches next summer...:shiver:

-Alex

I grew up in the little town of naches. all thous trails were my back yard. same as rimrock. if your braking axles on shoe string you need to learn how to drive.

I have been building and out of the wheeling scene for awhile. This was my wifes rig but I had to sell mine over the summer and now have built this one.

1992 XJ
rubi44 front superiors ctms 5.13 stock air locker
8.8 yukon shafts 5.13 detroit
Claytons
35 KM2
Thors
2Lo

Gotta fix the brake calipers and I'm ready to take it out
jeep-1.jpg

I have been building and out of the wheeling scene for awhile. This was my wifes rig but I had to sell mine over the summer and now have built this one.

1992 XJ
rubi44 front superiors ctms 5.13 stock air locker
8.8 yukon shafts 5.13 detroit
Claytons
35 KM2
Thors
2Lo

Gotta fix the brake calipers and I'm ready to take it out
jeep-1.jpg

Nice rig, does that bumper hold a winch? If so, can I see a pic from the front. Thanks

The old rig, 3", 31's, crappy homemade from bumper

jeep2.jpg

Working on the new one, 6", longarms, 35's, will post pics when done!

Just finished (for now)
88 xj
5 speed
3.5 RE lift
8.8 out back
non disco up front
adjustable track bar
some 80s chrome and 31 bfg (lookin for some soft 8s)

HPIM1015.jpg

any pics of it not in the snow??

Back