• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gun Control: RTC VS non-RTC crime rates

Have to agree on that.... Very doubtful the Handgun Control issue will get any better in the near future... With the way things are going... I can only see it getting worse..... :patriot:

CharlesS said:
Have to agree on that.... Very doubtful the Handgun Control issue will get any better in the near future... With the way things are going... I can only see it getting worse..... :patriot:

you can say that again. you better get your permits and guns now. you may have to wait four to eight years before getting that right back........

Does being ex-military/current military effect your ability to acquire a CCW? Just curious, thinking about getting one myself here soon. I live in Colorado, so I know it's definitly going to be easier than Cali, but my residence could change relatively soon (w/in a year) so I was more curious about the nationwide attitude towards vets getting CCW's.

Back