• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: SE Style Steel Wheels

devildog0

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for some basic SE steel wheels. I've got 1 already need 3 more.

I'm located in Greenville about an hour east of Dallas.

attachment.php

se wheels.jpg

Oh, that is what they are suppose to look like.

LOL

I have stock wheels off a 1999. 15” but they alloy. You could use your steel one for the spare. I’m in wylie, work in Greenville. How do you send pics on this thing?

I have stock wheels off a 1999. 15” but they alloy. You could use your steel one for the spare. I’m in wylie, work in Greenville. How do you send pics on this thing?
Ive sceounged up another SE wheel locally so now im down to needing 2. Ive already got one of the se wheels in my Jeep as a spare.

A for pictures, if youre using Tapatalk you just attach them using the app. If on a webbrowser you have to upload them using a photo hosting site then link them to here using the img tags.

Ill just pm you my phone nunber and you can text them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Let me know how much. Ive got a buddy that lives in Irving and may be willing to do a parts train for me

30 dollars.
Sorry for just getting back to you on this didnt see the reply. 30 dollars sounds fair. Let me see if i can arrange a parts train or ill just find a way to make it over to Irving one day.

Pm sent.

Only need one more :D

Back