• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so who from socal

Hopefully my new boss will let me go. :)

Cooper said:
How many days is the moab trip?
how ever many you want it to be. Official event starts on the 2nd or so and lasts till Sat. I'll be there Sat till Sat.

Oh yeah, Johnny, I thought that you have negotiated that into your contract!

But the boss wants to go as well.

Damit. This is the last straw. I'm filing a grevance over this one.

You are simply cheating.

Your NOT gonna get away with this one mister.

We have not collected the bets on when Geoff will get there yet. :D

--ron

I'll be there but I think I need to swap everything over to the black MJ by then so I'll have the last minute thrash element to the trip;) JK:). but it would be nice to have the AC rig just in case this heat persists.

slowrider said:
I'll be there but I think I need to swap everything over to the black MJ by then so I'll have the last minute thrash element to the trip;) JK:). but it would be nice to have the AC rig just in case this heat persists.
kenosha-15-window-ac.jpg

Dammit, next year I have to remember to save vacation time for Moab!

I dont think I'm quite at the Moab skill level yet. Neither is my Jeep.

IslanderOffRoad said:
I dont think I'm quite at the Moab skill level yet. Neither is my Jeep.
You can go to Moab in a stock XJ and have a LOT of fun! Only things you need is the basics: tow points, first aid stuff and the lines and rock rails (and even those might be optional on some trails).

You guys with jobs are so damn pathetic!! :D
I learned years ago not to total up all the days I take off from work....
the last time I did (total of 43 days) the boss (wife) found my work sheet and made me promise to work at least 30 hrs. a week...the BITCH!! :D
Although I think I'm averaging something less than that, I still try to work five days a week....most of the time!!
Okay...you can hate me now!!
Rick 'R
BTW I'm not going to Moab in Oct. (I gotta' work)

I really really wanna go to Moab this year. We will see how it goes given the new kid n all. Is it nifty in town for the wife if she doesnt wanna wheel?

Joe said:
Just get a box and some dry ice and that should keep you cool.
Yea nice and cool in a ditch because I cant see from the fog:):):) I guess I could make something like a heat.. er cold exchanger so that wouldn't happen but I think swapping the parts over to the other truck would be more easily accomplished.

Back