• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling 2/21 - Cancelled

chedisme

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
So I'm the new southern events dude.

Iv got to get a few dumb things to get fixed on my jeep. So to motivate me I say we do a day trip to Rausch Creek Feb 21st.

That way I'll have a due date to get it done by.

Who's in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: SNAC time (wheeling 2/21)

dont know anyone else here that would join but I will go, and put the word out...

I'll go, just as long as I'm not invited.

We will need a shakedown run for the toy by then, so it may work for us. Put something on facebook about it, and maybe we can pull in a few more that dont come here much anymore. Also, ge the pres to sticky this up too.

We will need a shakedown run for the toy by then, so it may work for us. Put something on facebook about it, and maybe we can pull in a few more that dont come here much anymore. Also, ge the pres to sticky this up too.
I hope you can make it.

I'll try to make it as long as it's not really cold out (still never fixed the heater core in the '88).

My heat only works on 4 and smells of mouse piss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Already up there.

Re: Wheeling 2/21

My yearly pass to Rausch doesn't expire until typically the day before NACFest, so this might be a possibility. Is this just 02/21, or would people show up Friday evening, and stay until Sunday? Feb camping doesn't really float my boat - I'm old, I'm cold, and I don't like snow anymore. But, I'd be in for grabbing a motel room at the Hampton or something.

Of course, I'd need a seat to ride along, if anything is available. I may live back here, but I'm a little short on XJ parts back here.

David Bricker / SYR

we were up there not to long ago in the snow it was a blast.....makes it allot more fun.....

IMG_0296_zps085005ef.jpg

I'm going to try and make this, as well as 2 other xjs. Agree with Mr. Shaft its a lot of fun in the snow. Just not so fun when my heater wasn't working. We'll see if I can get my Xj done in time. If not empty pockets I could go for an April run if you don't mind

Iv done 1 snow run there. with andy. I had fun. it does make things alot harder. but its not a lost cause. you just have to re adjust your expectations of the difficulty trail you can traverse.

Back