• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 2000 XJ Engine Wiring harness and/or Complete engine with wiring harness

Better_than_Tom

NAXJA Forum User
So long story short my jeep is having issues and the motor may need replacing. Depending on the price/ availability I would like to purchase a 2000 XJ wiring harness or a complete motor with the wiring harness intact. I am desperate to get my jeep fixed so any help on these parts or leads to where I can get them would be great. Thanks everyone.

Your XJ wouldn't happen to be the same on that's over at All 4Wheel Drive is it? I know they have a '00 that they are trying to source a harness for too.

No haven't really talked to him about it. I told him to keep his eye on here, you can put up a post on SoCalXJ asking for it. But my suggestion would be to go to pick a part and get one. Typically you can call and ask them what they have on the lot. Your gonna need one from a '00 or '01 due to the distributorless ignition. Shouldn't need much more than a few hand tools to get it out.

Also try Indiana Truck Salvage in Corona. They are off of Magnolia and 6th West of Angles sports bar. I bought a trans from them like 10 years ago and they had good prices then.

Back