• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lets wheel this weekend

philip_g

NAXJA Forum User
I need to get out for the first run this season.

anyone want to do an easy trail near denver? Sat/Sun/Mon?
Easy meaning a 3" lift and maybe 32's can do it with open difs. ;)

I wouldn't mind a run up to Slaughterhouse. Sunday is Father's Day, so the old man might wanna tag along... I can't remember - do they still allow shooting up there? He's been wanting to get out with his cache' of weapons and waste some lead...... Monday could work too.

Kinda depends on if I can get the bumper finished..... :dunno:

LMK. I'll bring the MG and a few hundred rounds.

If you know which NF it's in I'll ask on co4x4 there's a couple guys there that are up on the new for this year NF regulations, I am not.

Last year The forest service was not leting anyone shoot up there. Im heading up there sat so if anyone wants to come along. We well have about 5 rigs going we are meeting at the conoco at 9:00- 9:30.

Last edited:
I may be Down for that ...............................

DrMoab said:
Saturday we wont have time. Have to delever the give a way jeep to Led in the Springs, then come back and eat dinner with some of you Co boys.

OK, does the give away run? On the way south we wheel somewhere with that in the AM, then take it on down. Or you could even park the truck up north somewhere, drive the donor down and catch a lift back, just drive in the middle of a pack of XJ's so the cops can't tell if it has plates or not :D

philip_g said:
OK, does the give away run? On the way south we wheel somewhere with that in the AM, then take it on down. Or you could even park the truck up north somewhere, drive the donor down and catch a lift back, just drive in the middle of a pack of XJ's so the cops can't tell if it has plates or not :D
It runs, hell it even has a lockrite in the back but I wouldn't trust it to go wheeling...and no it has no plates.

No I think we will stick to the plan....as much as I would love to get my wife up in the Colorado Mtns.

JUSTCRAWLIN92 said:
Yes you can do the whole trail no problem, back in the day when i was on 3" and 31"s open i was able to do the trail.

aight, count me mostly in ;)

I want to go mount some used tires sat, provided that goes well it should be fine.

Back