• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make your camping reservations now!

I might mention that the entire area shown as "closed" on your picture is now open and available online for the dates in question.

Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :twak:

(at least until I can get a site away from the head, lol)

Site #11 in Summerwind should now be open..

I have moved to Lakeview loop..

I'm in. Going to do it as a daddy-daughter trip with my 3 year old.

Joel and Lana Payne: booked site 106, right inside the closer end of Lake View loop.

Better get my CB radio hooked up. Anyone there going to have the right kind of gear to help me tune it?

I'm in. Going to do it as a daddy-daughter trip with my 3 year old.

Joel and Lana Payne: booked site 106, right inside the closer end of Lake View loop.

Better get my CB radio hooked up. Anyone there going to have the right kind of gear to help me tune it?

You know if you become a member this month you can get in a raffle to win some cool prizes AND you can get 1/2 of your campsite paid for :)

Aren't all camp sites reserved? .... how bout we start up a new thread.....

"Where are you going to party Saturday night?"

I will be roaming around, site to site, checking out the carnage and sharing good beers.

I have a grotesque beard. be sure to yell at me.

Aren't all camp sites reserved? .... how bout we start up a new thread.....

"Where are you going to party Saturday night?"

I will be roaming around, site to site, checking out the carnage and sharing good beers.

I have a grotesque beard. be sure to yell at me.
I believe that all the sites in the loop are booked. There are a bunch more sites in the same campground vicinity.

Wow, so close to the Camp host?

I just booked the buffer zone in hopes that my 5yo will be in a somewhat safer area anyways, # 39...

Well looks like I wont have a jeep for this and have other more important things I could be doing.

So looking for someone that wants my spot.

80$

Fri and sat night. Has full water and electric hookup even and right behind main naxja camp.

[email protected]

images

Sadly I had to cancel my reservation. I waited to the last minute to drop in hopes that things would open up for me to go. But that didn't happen. Everyone have a good time out there!

Bummer!

Back