• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grover Hot Springs SierraFest 2020

twinhauler

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Grover Hot Springs SierraFest 2020......
I spoke with Grover hot springs today, the pool is Open and limited to timed sessions. To make a reservation, visit www.ReserveCalifornia.com. Visitor use is limited to 1.5 hour time blocks, up to two (2) blocks per visitor, per day. Visitors must vacate pool enclosure at the end of the paid session. Session blocks are as follows: 1. 10:00 - 11:30 2. 11:45 - 1:15 3. 1:30 - 3:00 4. 3:45 - 5:15 5. 5:30 - 7:00..

I can Make reservations up to 3 weeks before our trip so the earliest would be July 22nd. One reservation spot is good for 1-8 people. I would like to stop there Weds AUG 12th on the way to deer valley.. Please let me know who want to go weds and I will try and get us space when available to do so! Great place for a shower and a Hot pool soak! Maybe the 3:45- 5:15pm time or 5:30-7:00 PM. Maybe the later time so we can make it for sure....

yep we have to do it 3 weeks out, I tried to make reservations already and could not. We all need to pick the same time for weds.

I would say 3:45 to 5:15 or 5:30 to 7:00.

Im sure someone will need a brake master swapped in south lake and we will be there .

I will try and book a spot for the late time on weds qty 6 people.... Littleblackbox hit me up for qty 2... So as of now we have qty 6 for the late time on weds. We can make it after we all have a shot of brake fluid in tahoe.

It is 3 weeks for the weds Hot Springs time. But the spots are not open yet. I messed around with dates and it shows the week prior has spots. I am gonna try later this week. I think you can only book about 2-2.5 weeks in advanced and not 3 weeks like the lady told me. I will keep you updated!

keep us posted ill book mine asap

It appears that it only allows 2 weeks ahead. I was checking other dates I never found a 5:30 pm time slot open. Maybe that is the busiest of times, or they are not offering those times. 3:45 time slot was opened when I check the whole first week of august?

I Booked 6 spots for Weds Aug 12...3:45-5:15 the later time was not showing up.. Myself, Sarah, Blondejon ,Alan,and qty 2 spots for Naxja Littleblackbox are confirmed.....
Anyone else go book them now...I will try and call today and ask about the later spot. As of Now we got spots for 3:45-5:15.

UPDATE... now it shows the later time slot..SO I booked WED AUG 12th 5:30-7pm.
cancelled the early time.... Now we will have time to change brake master and have a shot of brake fluid....

Back