• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NacFest 2019! It is official! June 26-30!

Yes - there's the club's event fee, and then there's the usual Rausch Creek fees, which are not included in the event fee.

I’m late to the party. But I assume you need to register plus Rausch creek fees?

That is correct. The fees for rausch creek membership and daily trail fees are not included with registration for our event. That is deliberate, since we can't know who will come for just one day or 4. It would only drive costs way up if we lumped it all together.

Holy cow - I just counted and realized this will be my 16th NACFest (and all with the same Jeep, too. That might just be some sort of record, the way some of you guys change rides). Now I really gotta get that filler panel set up so I can make sure all my plaques are on display...

Well of course fate loves to deal bad cards....does not look like ill be able to make it. Took the jeep out for a test drive for the new brakes, backed it into the garage and now it wont go into park. Tried everything suggested, looks like internal....

Well of course fate loves to deal bad cards....does not look like ill be able to make it. Took the jeep out for a test drive for the new brakes, backed it into the garage and now it wont go into park. Tried everything suggested, looks like internal....

Disconnect the shift cable from the tab on the side of the trans and see if you can move the tab manually

Disconnect the shift cable from the tab on the side of the trans and see if you can move the tab manually

O I did, and put some force behind it, nothing. Jumped out NSS too just for good measure.

Yeah that really sucks! Hope you find the problem, it was great to get out with you again last year, I'd hate for you to miss this one!

I'm sure there'd be an open seat with someone if you want to come out Saturday Dan's jeep...

Holy cow - I just counted and realized this will be my 16th NACFest (and all with the same Jeep, too. That might just be some sort of record, the way some of you guys change rides). Now I really gotta get that filler panel set up so I can make sure all my plaques are on display...

Andy's Jeep's only missed one and I think between me and Bob the blue 99 XJ hasn't missed one yet :). I need to round up my dash plaques too, they're all over the place...

Unfortunately it is about 2.5hrs each way, hopefully i can get the trans swapped out at some point soon. Really taking the wind out of my sails.

Unfortunately it is about 2.5hrs each way, hopefully i can get the trans swapped out at some point soon. Really taking the wind out of my sails.

All I can say is ouch with a capital o......had a great time with you back in January, that's a setback I get it. Don't let it get you too down, and at the very least I will make sure you get your stuff along with a refund for your dinner costs. I'm really sorry for you, keep us posted on your progress on the fix. I have a good trans in this 00 I'm parting up, but my neighbor said he wanted it a while back...there's a chance he doesn't need it now I will let you know if its available
Rich

I have a good trans out of a 2000 but it's in Boston. Your more than welcome to come and take it. Bit you have to pull it lol

Andy's Jeep's only missed one and I think between me and Bob the blue 99 XJ hasn't missed one yet :). I need to round up my dash plaques too, they're all over the place...

Haha... Most of mine are stuck to my toolbox at home. Yes, I'll be arriving on Friday morning, but I'll be there.

A.

I really wish I could have joined you this year. I was hoping to pull a rabbit out of the hat at the last minute. But, I'm grounded trying to get the house cleaned out and fixed up (moving to HI in a couple of years). 32 years of accumulation doesn't go away instantly.

I hope everyone has a great time, with minimal carnage.

David Bricker / SYR

Back