• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Next Weekend, March 16th-17th Work Weekend

DRaider90

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone is interested there is a workday coming up next weekend. It will be a heavy workload with the help of John Deere/Tread Lightly installing information kiosks and guide-rail (6x6 wood railing) at various trail heads/parking lots. Work will be Saturday per usual, but will also carry over to Sunday for those that can stay over. Meetup will be at 9AM but at the UORTC property across from the Eldorado Outpost instead of the Hunt Camp.

Looking into my schedule and budget, I think I will be attending.

Not going to make it for the workday. I only have one trip to URE in the budget for the month, and the Jamboree takes priority.

Not going to make it for the workday. I only have one trip to URE in the budget for the month, and the Jamboree takes priority.

Yup. I had hoped to make it this weekend as well, but i've got another day full of house hunting lined up for Saturday and some of that may carry over to Sunday.

I'll be in Aiken.... Have an event Friday and Saturday to attend.

4/20

Back