• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wiring problems

lankchevy

NAXJA Forum User
i have my rock lights and in cab winch controls wired up on the accesory output on my fusebox, both have there own fuseable link before their respective switches. well i was goin down the road with a friend in my jeep the other night and he got to asking what all my switches were for, when i said rock lights, he asked what in the world are those, so i flipped the rock light switch as we were goin down the road. the lights didnt come on but my radio shut off so i flipped the switch back off. after looking around later one of my rock lights were broken so im guessing it shorted out. i havent found any melted wires or anything else. ive lost power to my radio, in cab winch controls, rock lights, and turn signals. i check all the fuses and they are all fine. so im guessing that there is a fuseable link somewhere that is for all of the keyed-on accesorys, since none of them work now. my question is, does this all sound right to everyone? and where is this fuseable link hiding at? i sure cant find it. this happened to anyone else before?

kolby

Back