• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quadratec

Vertisce

NAXJA Forum User
Did they just completely stop selling stuff for the XJ? Why the hell is thier site so damned difficult to navigate? Everything I find on there is for Wranglers now...WTF happened?

Anyway...reason for rant is im trying to find the best price on a 4.5 - 6 inch long arm lift. Not looking to buy just pricing...

I would go with RE or Rusty's. Many have lots of negative to say about Rusty's but, until a weld breaks on me I think his stuff is great.

Use the tab on the top of the page for the XJ's, they also mail out an XJ only catalog every year. I hate using the web site unless I have a part number like last week for a slave cylinder.

I don't know, but I do remember that the last catalog they mailed me was the Wrangler catalog - I thought it a little strange since I don't own one.

RTicUL8 said:
I don't know, but I do remember that the last catalog they mailed me was the Wrangler catalog - I thought it a little strange since I don't own one.

We get 4, all of us bought stuff either over the phone or on line, actually 5 since my mother-in-law bougtht something for my sons, now she gets em 3 or 4 times a year... she said she didn't ever want to hear me comment about how women accessorize after looking thru the TJ catalog....

You can't order a Cherokee catalog through them anymore. I just tried. Looks like they dumped parts for them. I tried to search for Jeep Cherokee and it only pulled up 30 items...Probably older items that they are trying to get rid of.

wow, good thing I got all my stuff from them when I did then...bastards.

Vertisce said:
im trying to find the best price on a 4.5 - 6 inch long arm lift. Not looking to buy just pricing...

Check out Clayton's stuff too. Beefy.

I havent received any XJ catalogs lately either, just the CJ/Wrangler ones.

There's a guy here who works for Q-Tech...hopefully he'll chime in and tell us what's up.

I dont see them getting out of the XJ market, too much money to be made. Hope not anyway...i usually get my parts next day since i live so close.

We're not dropping Cherokee's. Don't worry. I won't let that happen. Too many guys here drive them too.

We're redesigning the website as you have seen. The "search by vehicle" tabs will be back shortly and will be much better than before. If you have any comments or questions please contact our webmaster: [email protected]

We're having a new catalog shipping out in about 7-10 days! :-D

Thanks guys!

BTW: Here's the RE 5.5" XD Long Arm kit:

http://www.quadratec.com/products/16300_815.htm

And we DO price match if you find it for lower.

Last edited:
GhostDakota said:
We're not dropping Cherokee's. Don't worry. I won't let that happen. Too many guys here drive them too.

We're redesigning the website as you have seen. The "search by vehicle" tabs will be back shortly and will be much better than before. If you have any comments or questions please contact our webmaster: [email protected]

Thanks guys!

That's good news. QTech is a good source of stock parts.....

imma honky said:
That's good news. QTech is a good source of stock parts.....

Yah tell me about it. I hate going to Pep Boys for parts.. I'm glad we stock a lot of the OE replacement stuff :)

GhostDakota said:

Thanks guys!

Yay! And I felt so betrayed! Good to hear.

GhostDakota said:

Thanks guys!

So did they feed you a line of bullshit or is it just taking a lot longer than it should to get things back?

I know how you feel, every time I order something for my XJ they send me the "full line" catalog and all the parts in there are for wranglers...I also used to get their XJ catalog like once a quarter just for ordering and now I never get them except around Christmas time.

the XJ stuff is still on their web page. it is toward the top there is a picture of a wrangler and a cherokee, click on the cherokee.

Back