• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

REar CV driveshaft

BigBlk XJ

NAXJA Forum User
need rear cv driveshaft jeep with 6.5" lift.. and the bolt style flange. cheap is good.. as iam broke and mines just about busted... thanks!

why not just get it rebuilt? If you don't what to do that will it fit a RE hac n tap on a 231np? I might buy it form ya I have a friend that rebuilds them on the side.

i dont have a cv one yet.. mines stock with yoke.. i will have hac an tap in a couple days.. and iam looking for a shaft to go along with it.. although iam not sure exactly how long it will need to be.. if anyone with a 7 inch lift on an XJ could tell me how long the shaft needs to be... that'd be awesome, thanks in advance!

Just get an extended slip sleeve built into it and you're covered. I paid $220 for mine and I used my origanal 1 as a core. I've got a 231 w/ a AA short shaft kit, w/ a newer chain and the DS for sale for $600 OBO. HTH

Cheers,
goldxj

Back