• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find a replacement Crank Case to intake line.

What year, what engine? also that can be repaired easily get the correct diameter rubber hose that will tightly slip over the tube, you just need a few inches of hose, slip it over both ends to join them. hose clamps can be used to secure if the hose is too loose without clamps. Get hose rated for oil or engine fumes, heater hose is usually not compatible, but in this case as a splice even heater hose should work, but oil and fume (or fuel) rated hose is best

99 xj.

I did that for now but it's so brittle. It will break again. I saw on another forum someone used some copper tubing to form a replacement. Stainless tubing would work too I guess. The end boots are available from doorman 47128 for $6 and the parts stores have them. But not the tube. Mopar replacement is $42 484265.

But still plastic. I like the idea of buying the boots and bending some metal tubing for a lifetime fix. Its odd how they have it extend into the intake nipple. Dunno if thats important.

Would it just be 1/4in tubing?

also that can be repaired easily get the correct diameter rubber hose that will tightly slip over the tube, you just need a few inches of hose, slip it over both ends to join them

99 xj.

I did that for now but it's so brittle. It will break again.Mopar replacement is $42 484265.

I have both repaired and replaced using the above method and part number. I've used clear plastic line readily available from the hardware store to join the tubes back together and hold them in place.

These lines get very hard and brittle over time. Once you have a new one in your hands you won't believe the difference.

Back