• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where's Everyones Pictures?

JKTXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Was hoping to see everyones pics since I was too lazy to take very many this year. Start posting links... :)

JKTXJ said:
Was hoping to see everyones pics since I am too lazy to search fo any myself. Start posting links... :)

I looked at them for you too.
They were all quite nice.
I have one here I will post soon that needs some esplanin'!

C'mon now, just because my rig isn't Herculined I'm not memorable? :) Green XJ from ID.. My battery was part of the power on Flat Iron Mesa for welding repairs.. Most people remember the 2 dogs though. Hung out in SeanR's camp at night waiting for him to drop money or six packs of beer. :cheers:

JKTXJ said:
C'mon now, just because my rig isn't Herculined I'm not memorable? :) Green XJ from ID.. My battery was part of the power on Flat Iron Mesa for welding repairs.. Most people remember the 2 dogs though. Hung out in SeanR's camp at night waiting for him to drop money or six packs of beer. :cheers:
OK, yeah, I know who you are (just couldn't place the nic to the jeep), so where are YOUR pictures? ;)

Kejtar said:
OK, yeah, I know who you are (just couldn't place the nic to the jeep), so where are YOUR pictures? ;)
Come on Remi, you're not paying attention.. are you :speepin:
"Was hoping to see everyones pics since I was too lazy to take very many this year".
I took like 10 pictures and have not downloaded them yet because I don't have the camera driver or FTP loaded on the laptop yet.

JKTXJ said:
Come on Remi, you're not paying attention.. are you :speepin:
"Was hoping to see everyones pics since I was too lazy to take very many this year".
I took like 10 pictures and have not downloaded them yet because I don't have the camera driver or FTP loaded on the laptop yet.
LOL since you're having so much trouble with 10, you're surprised others are having trouble with their SIZEABLE collections? :D

Alright, here is one of mine. The guys name is Jack, don't know what he posts by.

2a69.jpg

Damn Yahoo pics... I will download an FTP when I have time and then post a link to my whole album of 10 or so pics, whoop-de-doo. :rolleyes:

Nice pictures Brendan. Thanks.

JKTXJ said:
Damn Yahoo pics... I will download an FTP when I have time and then post a link to my whole album of 10 or so pics, whoop-de-doo. :rolleyes:

Your such a dumb arse. Go slap yourself.

Back