• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for floor pan

Erik Litchy

NAXJA Forum User
Went to the dealer and I can only buy the front part, and it's the rear part that is rusted out on mine. I got a printout of a tsb on the replacement of the front part.

Right now I want to know who this is available from aftermarket?

Erik,

I'll check when I get home to check my alldatadiy account but thought the TSB about floor pans applied to all of them not just the front pans.

I think the TSB was issued in 2002 for 84-01 XJs. It gave part numbers depending on the year. I recall thinking the rear pan was the same PN for all years.

It might be worth a subscription to alldatadiy.com so you can real the TSB for yourself. You may find a TSB for problem you have been living with.

Martin

Eric,

I relooked at the TSB and see where I got confused. It says Left or right 1/2 front floor pan. I thought this meant the entire pan left or right of center not the pan say under the driver's or passengers seat only.

Why not go by a body shop, even a maaco and ask them if their books show pans for your XJ. Throw out the bone you are thinkiing of having it done. You will at least get an idea if the part is available.

I also think the parts guy may not of been looking in the right place. Something tells me Chrysler has to sell them because of accident repairs.

Martin

89Daytona said:
This thread is from 2003....

So your saying he's probably got it fixed buy now........HAHAHAHA

Back