• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 23rd, 2013

XJensen

NAXJA Forum User
Apparently there was a little confusion. The Sacramento event is the same day and times as the Hollister Hills event, Saturday Nov. 23 from 10-1.

Look for me in my blue-ish colored jeep. So who is going to Prairie City?

Can a mod preface the title with Sacramento? Nothing like two threads with the same name to really confuse people. LOL

I should be there. If the DW isn't fully fixed I might take the honda.

OK awesome

Thanks to everyone who made it out. Looks like I need to redo my exhaust cat back and fix my now dented leaf spring mount. Funny I am going to put in some Rusty's re-enforcement brackets for that mount. That will fix that issue and would have prevented it in the first place.

It was great seeing new and old faces out there, and it looks like we got a decent load of toys for tots to boot.

Yes we did. Thanks to everyone that donated and we will get a picture of all the loot when we drop it off at the Marine depot.

My wife just ordered a bunch more online too. Thanks Honey! Not that you will every read this lol

Good meeting you guys out there. We should do a monthly Jeeps and Coffee get together in the area, or Jeeps and Beer on a UFC fight night. I have appropriate space to host for fights. For our Toyota friends, we can order you some Jeep badges haha

Soooooo where are the pictures for us web wheelers?

Re: Re: 6th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 23rd, 2013

I sent Jon some pics, can't figure out how to post them here.

Upload pics to tinypic.com, photobucket, etc and then with the links use the
tags in the post

Back