• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 85 XJ Wagoneer Limited

NHXJer

NAXJA Forum User
I'm parting out a 85 with a blown 2.5

Everything's up for grabs, including:
All interior parts (panels, seats, switches, etc)
All exterior parts (doors, hatch, glass, trim etc)
Transmission, transfer case, axles, wheels
Accessories off the 2.5 (alternator, AC compressor, etc)

It has a couple of neat extras:
Front skidplate (tank and transfer skids are sold)
Factory rear towhook and bracket
Sunroof

Jeep is dark blue with the oh-so-pimpin wood paneling and the baby-poop tan interior

It's in great shape with only 76K on the body - just don't have the time to swap the motor.

Located in Manchester, NH

Thanks,
Chris

[email protected]

What kind of sunroof we talking here? Is it a power or slider? Or, is it one that just pops up? Lemme know and how much.
Tylor

TRL WGN 1:
Fenders are in good shape - the clearcoat's flaking on the upper edges - $50 for the pair, plus shipping - I'll have to get back to you on that.

92Jeeper:
You'd be second in line for the sunroof - it's a pop-up style - $35 plus shipping.

Chris

BTT!

I've also got:
Full red center console from an 85 - $10
Chrome and black grill from same - $10
Silver header panel from same, missing bottom chrome trim - $5
Open system radiator (2-core, good shape) - $15
Class II U-haul hitch, looks brand new - $15

Probably have more, have to keep looking in the garage!

Chris

If you want to part out the front axle and it is non-vaccuum disconnect I'll take both shafts and stubs, if it's a disconnect I'll take the short side. And if the unit bearings are in good shape I may get those, too. Let me know prices please.

bburris said:
If you want to part out the front axle and it is non-vaccuum disconnect I'll take both shafts and stubs, if it's a disconnect I'll take the short side. And if the unit bearings are in good shape I may get those, too. Let me know prices please.

I don't want to kill somebody's potential sale, but I also want to avoid misunderstandings and potential hard feelings. NHXJer -- Aren't the front axles on the '85 XJ Waggy set up with true CV joints rather than u-joints? If so, those CVs are prone to failure.

by any chance is the grille the type with the parking lights or is it the way more than 7 slat grille? also if no one takes the mirrors by friday i'll buy them, and the factory fog light switch

Hey All:

Sorry I haven't gotten back to anyone concerning parts of this rig - I was away this weekend.

I have added more pictures to my Yahoo photo album, especially of those parts in which people expressed interest in.

See: http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/lagunymyata , the 85 XJ Wagoneer Limited Album.

If you are still interested in anything off this Jeep, please Email me an offer at [email protected] - I'm not online all the time, but have access to my Email anytime.

Thanks,
Chris

Back