• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

ymu9epuq.jpg

For my northern brothers.

Good to see Ben and Suzi (spelled wrong prolly), tonight. Went to the Fort Wayne RV show.

mac '225k for a new pusher' gyvr

Hybrids are great because they're lightweight, but have all the amenities of a full travel trailer. If you buy used make sure the bunk end seals are good, they tend to leak over time. We loved ours, but wanted a bunkhouse style trailer so the kids all had their own beds. One thing to remember is to open it up at home if you stow the bunk ends when they're wet like a tent, otherwise they will mildew.

photo10.jpg

Illiana 'had every kind of towable camper except 5er' XJ

We have a pop up now so we definitely have the drying out down.. but we're thinking we're gonna need something a little bigger for the future but still want to pull it behind the Jeep. I worked in quality control at keystone for a couple years so I nit pick everything when looking at them. Maybe finding the flaws will get us money knocked off..

She was picking the new ones apart tonight...

mac 'saw her in action' gyvr

We have a pop up now so we definitely have the drying out down.. but we're thinking we're gonna need something a little bigger for the future but still want to pull it behind the Jeep. I worked in quality control at keystone for a couple years so I nit pick everything when looking at them. Maybe finding the flaws will get us money knocked off..

Keystone is one brand I haven't had. Started with a Coleman, had 2 Starcrafts, a Coachmen and 2 Aerolites. I have been very impressed with the Aerolites, which are made by Dutchman IIRC.

I tend to change campers slightly less often than trucks/Jeeps, but this current Aerolite will be staying with us for a long time. 4 bunks for the kids and a separate queen slide bed for us, plus full kitchen and bath @ 6000 lbs loaded. Perfect for our family at this stage.

Last edited:
Trixie,

Look at the Clipper or Surveyor Cadet line I think with a weight distribution hitch you could pull with an XJ. And if you worked for Keystone GO BACK the QC is horrible now. I usually have a 2 page ticket on a brand new from the factory trailer.

Parakeet

I self diagnosed my self as being paralyzed for the day. Moved a metric shit ton of snow yesterday building a mini snow slide wonderland for the boys. Now my back is so stiff I can barely move.

I self diagnosed my self as being paralyzed for the day. Moved a metric shit ton of snow yesterday building a mini snow slide wonderland for the boys. Now my back is so stiff I can barely move.

here is a lil video

there is another slide on it with a ramp that leads to a halfpipe. i scorpioned on that one a couple times which may be why im sore...

My do I hate car stereos. Ever since we welded in the rocker replacement we have been poping fuses on the radio. Still can't figure out why.

Did you disconnect the battery before welding? If you left it hooked up it can cause all kinds of weird electrical issues

Back