• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFEST 2018 - Registration goes live 3/24/2018

wife, got us paid. and booked a room on the way to r/c Friday night. front arb is rebuilt, and works well. only killed a few cones sat. see you all in june. wife wants to know what type of design is on the shirt she bought ?

The design was definitely an head scratcher this year. We wanted to use multiple pictures to include more people but it just didn't work with the limited room. It's a fairly basic design in a nice army green, and what we ended up settling on includes all members of the NAC, not just some.
That said, we have various designs and colors from shirts from past years events. If she's unhappy with this I'll make good.
Rich

A couple people on here have noted they may have other friends tagging along that aren't registered for the event. My wife posted on the facebook page about this but I just want to clarify something: They are of course welcome to "buy in" meal tickets for our dinner/raffle on Saturday night, but as it stands now we have 30 people on preregister, which is a number we go off of to put the food order in. My point is, if you have 3-4, or more friends coming along that want to join in the dinner, I won't know a good head count to give the caterer, which I must do SOON. So please let me know if I should count on more and roughly how many. I don't want to run out of food or turn new friends away!

Per my previous post, this is why we have preregister. It makes it an awful lot easier on the people charged with running the event smoothly.

Just wondering if there’s a time and meetup spot for Friday morning for those of us not staying at the campground? Thanks!!

Just plan to meet us at RC. We are usually there by 8:30am. It shouldn't be hard to find the group, we usually gather in the main parking lot by the office.

A.

We can have visitors at the campground if you get in earlier. My cell is 8 5 six, thr33 seven 3, 8seven six 7...
Get in contact if you want to hang at camp, you're welcome to share our fire.
Rich
NAC VP

Back