• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
im thinking about buying another jeep to part out.
here are the potential parts to sell , pm me with any offers or questions
its an entire jeep so the doors,hood, fenders, are up for grabs, it aint wrecked the engine is shot, tranny and tcase are good.
i havent bought it yet, its a feeler, but im leaning towards yes....

make offers!!!!

8.25/30 with 4.56's and lockers

(5) 35/12.5/15 mtrs on rims

currie steering

6" lift with shocks and arms and shackles

(might be willing to part out lift make offers)

trackbar
(i think RE)

custom driveshaft rear
35 if lengthened stock
90 if sye

seats front
35 each

doors
25 each

interior parts
make any offer

sound system

rockrails

front bumper

roofrack

im taking the rear bumper as my incentive, plus i liked buying the last jeep..
blondejon

tcase maybe 50
tranny might keep it
gas tank and all skids too

joe, you got a new name?
anyway i dont know if its long or short. i need to go see the jeep asap and find out as much as possible.

yeah i did, too many things to get on the jeep before i can even think about getting a naxja membership, but its high on the list, ok lemme know when you know, i dont really need the shocks or shackles, but i could be interested if the price is right
Edit: this is something i wouldnt be able to buy for a month or two (summer job cash) and i really dont need the shocks or shackles but lemme know anyways,

Last edited:
im thinking ill sell the entire lift for 400 plus like any thing like brakelines,any drop brakcets, and shackles and then you can sell those on your own.
but the lift will be bundled all together this time but the price is right i think,but ill find out asap to make sire the lift isnt total crap and....

wait i didnt even realize i typed id part out the lift, i have to wait to find out what the lift is i guess....

currie steering

Mine, as long as it's in decent condition.

Oh and the headlight assembly / grill if you will do it cheap...

its a 1990 xj
ive called the guy and left a message. ill call him again if he doesnt call back soon.
tenny
currie can be yours. ill do the headlight and grill for cheap.

seansxj sliders can be yours
ill post the specs on the 30 as soon as i find out what lockers are in it and the 8.25.

ed,
if it has a sye its your case!
he only said it had custom driveshafts and not a sye
but i couldnt imagine running 35" mtrs on a 6" lift without one.....

tires from the bad pics i saw look real good.
im trying to sell it all cheap so i can get some money back asap since if it does happen ill be using rent money too....:)
if it does have a sye ill price the case at 240obo and maybe add on the shaft for a cheaper price if ya want it.
i think i might take the front shaft for a spare.

so far its looking good.
guy just called
guy doesnt know anything about jeeps though, he bought it built, said it had a body lift so im a little worried about it the truthfulness of the stuff, so im gonna go check it out tomorrow night after work or fri morning.
he doesnt know if it has a sye either...
anyway its looking good for us, the sliders are bolt on this time not welded on so that will be nice....
engine is shot so im gonna need a tow it...damn, that can get expensive....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back