• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

From Wisconsin From Wisconsin

Gator4x

NAXJA Forum User
Is there an echo in here?!?!?!

Ok, Fatty Patty (I guess you're not the newest new n00b now...) and I met up on the brand X forum and he told me about this place...so here I are!

Bought my first XJ (1995 4dr, red, 4.0, AX15, NP231, 30/35, 156k miles) on July 1st. My first Jeep was a POS YJ I had when I was in college (it needed piles of money).

goin through fixin all the stuff that needs fixin and gettin to know my new friend as well as possible. Luckily the blood doesn't show up too well on it since it red, then the sweat washes it away, so...hmm maybe a flat black rattle job would show off blood nicely?

Anyway I'm a mech engineer, I design motorcycles for Buell Motorcycle Co. up here in Cheeseland. Moved here from Houston 1 year ago where I worked for NASA. I like NAXJA, better than NASA. More fun. haha Anyway, went to school at UMD in College Park, MD. I'm married (I think she has much hate for the XJ already), no kids-I'm 26.

What else ya wanna know?

Took the XJ up to the UP a couple weeks ago. THAT was cool. Not too bad for stock. Haven't met any XJ folks up here yet. Fatty Patty said he would help with my lift install this weekend. Getting the clutch swapped today...new header next week. Don't know what I'll do once I've fixed everything! hahaha

Anyway, looking forward to meetin up with ya'll an havin some fun!
later,
Nick
:flame:

IntrepidXJ said:
with all the WI noobs.....maybe we should have a get together at the Brat Stop ;)

always up for some cheese curds :D

:wstupid:

Sounds cheesy...mmm:roflmao:

Thanks ya'll!...er...Cheeseheads don't say "ya'll" Guess I gave myself away...hahaha

I SHOULD be good to roll next weekend. Clutch might be done tomorrow. If it is, and I can get my lift in w/o too many probs this weekend, and the header fixed next week I'll be in good shape. yee haaaaaaa:farmer:

Welcome to NAXJA and the Midwest Chapter. Good group of people here in the Midwest. Fix your junk and get to an event.

Kim.

seanR said:
Well, we could have a gathering here....
cheesedays
You can't get more Wisconsin than that!

(It really is a good time!)

Oh man, cheese. I might have to drag my fat ass down there. I never knew they deep fried cheese until I moved here. Nice 100 degree day, some fried cheese. We'll all be sweatin butter.

On a side note I saw a Red 4 door two days ago in Saukville that had 35s and was way up there, it had a NAXJA sticker on it. Anyone here?

FattyPatty said:
Oh man, cheese. I might have to drag my fat ass down there. I never knew they deep fried cheese until I moved here. Nice 100 degree day, some fried cheese. We'll all be sweatin butter.

Never had a mozzarella stick?

Lawn Cher' said:

Bleh...:puke:

I must be turning into a cheese snob! Good lord....

Ya know, dat der cheese days does sount awful good doh, hey?

hahaha We should hit that!

An Pat it's in SEPTEMBER! We won't be sweatin, we'll have to pack chains and glove heaters an' crap! :shiver: hahaha

Lawn Cher' said:

Oh yeah, no shit. Huh. I moved here from the east coast, those people fried mozzarella, eggplant, squid. I miss cheese steaks. When I moved here I tried a
"Chicago Red Hot". They put the weirdest shit on those things.

We should got to the Cheesefest guys, if my XJ is still in one piece. I have cut out so much rusty sheet its gonna look like a friggen rikshaw soon.

Gator4x said:
Hey Mike I'm in Vest Alliz, yah. If I cross the street though I'm in Greenfield or Hales corners or some damm place...

I have never seen you in my corner. I wouldn't advise it either.:D

Gator4x said:
Anyway I'm a mech engineer, I design motorcycles for Buell Motorcycle Co. up here in Cheeseland.

You owe to yourself to meet and chat with Bob Loose... (Bloose)

You probably eat in the same lunchroom at work.

He can probably hook you up real nice jeepwise...

If you get him some go fast goodies for his XB9

:cheers:

FattyPatty said:
Oh yeah, no shit. Huh. I moved here from the east coast, those people fried mozzarella, eggplant, squid. I miss cheese steaks.

I had a cheesesteak this weekend! It was well worth the airfare back to Jersey.

doooooood no fair! Did you bring back enough for everyone else???

Gil-I don't know Bob-I'm in East Troy, and apparently Bob works at the Pilgrim Rd facility...

Back